Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital has partnered with the Asian Center of Southeast Michigan to host the Asian American Health Expo every two years. Under normal circumstances, this event is hosted at Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital but due to COVID restrictions, the event is going to be all virtual this year.
Six sessions held through the month of May 2021, this is their fifth Health Expo with the Asian Center – SE MI. Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital has several great sessions planned with their experts. The topics covered across the sessions include:
- Mental Health
- and among others.
View Asian American Health Expo 2021 YouTube Playlist YouTube Playlist >
- Tuesday, May 4, 11am-noon Visit Event >
- Wednesday, May 5, noon-1pm Visit Event >
- Tuesday, May 18, noon-1pm Visit Event >
- Thursday, May 20, 11am-noon Visit Event >
- Tuesday, May 25, 6pm-7pm Visit Event >
- Wednesday, May 26, 1pm-2pm Visit Event >
Please register at the site: https://forms.gle/zWAXXvDEmRSfdGtf9
- You will get ONE Zoom link for all seminars
- A reminder will be sent out 3 days before each seminar